Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

For the First Time Ever

I finally bought something on ebay! I have been trying and trying to find an Optimus Prime for Sebastian, but they've been sold out for weeks (if not longer). I thought I had another plan when I found a smaller version at Toys R Us online, but that ended up selling out before I got around to ordering it. Eeeek. This is like the one main thing he wants for Christmas, and I haven't been able to find it! So this afternoon, I got up the determination to check on ebay. There were several of them. The one I got was the most reasonably priced, although shipping was a couple bucks higher than some of the others. All in all, though, I ended up spending only about $10 more than I would have to buy it online and pay shipping. So not too bad. Hopefully it gets here in time! But I was pretty proud of myself for finally breaking through my ebay barrier that I've been living with for years!

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

I love ebay!! I've only gotten one thing on there that didn't work and I only paid $1 for it so it wasn't really a loss!! (Besides, as the saying goes, you get what you paid for.) I bought my PDA off of there (excellent) and a ton of other stuff. I'm actually trying to get a Bind It All machine off of there...mainly because I can't find a store around here that carries it!