Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Spooktacular!

Happy Halloween!!  I have big plans for the day! Other than going into the office to grab my open house flyers and talk with my manager for a few minutes, today is going to be a day "off" (if there really is such a thing?). I have to finish our Halloween decorations, since I still have them half done and in boxes... but I promised Meagan we would decorate, and I'm going to keep my promise.
Tonight is trick-or-treat. Meg's good friend from school is coming over to go out with us. Then tomorrow, she and her family pack up and move to Cleveland. I know Meagan is going to miss her like CRAZY!! But the girls are so looking forward to getting to be together this evening! I'm so thankful they're going to have that time to play and have fun and make memories. Guarantee I will be taking pictures! :)

Also in the plans today, get my house clean! It has been sadly neglected, and I can't take it anymore! I'm not aiming for perfection, but sanity would be nice.

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween, however you choose to spend it! Stay safe! Have fun! Love and enjoy the people you're with! I'll be back with pictures. (Really. I really need / want to get back into the habit of blogging... it's been REALLY pitiful for way too long!)


No comments: