Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

friends

This week has been a quiet week around here. Sebastian is at gymnastics camp, and Meagan is at horse camp all week. Isaac has had music camp in the mornings to learn to play his violin. And even when he IS home after his music camp, he's the quiet kid of the family anyway. So it is rather peaceful around here.

I've been trying to take this week to get caught up on a few things that have been pushed aside for way too long. And I've been trying to get back into the groove with things I enjoy doing but haven't had much time for lately. Making layouts is high up on that list. Last week I managed to finish my first quarter of 2014 and get my album printed. Having it in hand gives that extra boost of motivation to keep at it. I do find that with less time, but not less photos, my style has shifted more and more towards 'keep it simple and get it done.'

Here's a layout I did for today's Something Old Something New sale at TLP. This is me with my co-workers at the school. We all have our quirks, but I love these ladies. It's great to work with people you can call friends.


No comments: