Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Puppies

My sweet friend Valeria (who happens to be the designer behind Little Butterfly Wings) recently lost her sweet poochie. As she was sharing with a small group of us all that her little guy had been through, I was heartbroken for her. It was a nice reminder that, even though my dogs can be MAJOR pains in the neck at times, I'm super glad they're here with me.

To honor her sweet baby, she created an adorable kit. I'm not usually one for theme-y kits and whatnot, but I rather love this one!!  Here's the page I made with it.


And I don't usually do this, but here's a look at the kit she made. If you feel so inclined, go check it out. It's on sale for the weekend, I do believe.

Love my knucklehead puppies! My house is never clean, and they're always into stuff, but I wouldn't trade them for the world!

No comments: