Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cheap Stuff!

For those of you who are interested, I thought I'd pass along some links to some WAY discounted digital scrapbook supplies. There are a few sites that I frequent that have a regular day of the week when they sell one, or two, or tons of kits, papers, elements, etc. for REALLY cheap - like $1.00 (or even $.25 in one case). Here's a short list of the ones I know of that are really worth keeping an eye on. If anyone knows of any others that I don't have listed, please feel free to pass them along via the comments...I'd love to know!

Sundays: Designer Digitals has 2 new items for $.25
Thursday: Elemental Scraps and Funky Playground Designs both have $1 deals
Fridays: Scrap Artist has Fab Friday - some things marked to $1, others are discounted nicely.
Ongoing: The Pickle Jar at Shabby Pickle Designs has some very nice kits marked down (usually about 50% off)...worth looking into.

Just thought I'd pass the info along. Today I grabbed a few really cute kits from Elemental Scraps & Funky Playground. Hopefully I'll get some scrap time tonight or tomorrow!

3 comments:

Grace Acres said...

Hi, It's Christina from the story hour. I did download some free kits and am enjoying my atempt on the digital. I do think I am going to love it. I don't have a 12x12 printer where would you suggest getting them printed at a great price w/o sacrificing quality?
God Bless,

Rebecca H. said...

I have had my pages printed at Scrapbooks to Share- http://sbtoshare.com/What_Customers_Say.htm

Their matte cardstock (or glossy) prints are $2 per 12x12 sheet. That's pretty decent, although I've seen specials run for less at other sites. I have, all in all, been very satisfied with the quality of the prints from SBTS.
If ever you come across something else, let me know!

Grace Acres said...

thanks,