Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I won $40!!

Occassionally, I play along with the digi dares (there's a link to the left on my blog list). I played last week with my peace layout, and it was selected as the random winner. My prize was 4 $10 gift certificates - 1 certificate for each sponsored designer's shop for the week. Very exciting!! So, somewhere in the midst of all the Christmas decorating, I spent some time browsing online shops, and buying lots of stuff for free! It was like an early Christmas!

Here are a FEW of the things I got today - I haven't finished downloading them all yet - there are still quite a few downloads I have yet to do. But here are the few I did manage to get downloaded and extracted. Just thought I'd share (pictures are linked to the shops, if you're interested...I think all of them are on sale to some degree for a short time)! Can't wait to put them to use!






No comments: