Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Nature Walk

Miracle of miracles - I scrapped!
Second miracle of the day - I actually have time to blog about it!  Hello Summer Break, I love you!

Okay, so anyway, I've missed out on TONS of great kits and goodies that have come out during the month of May, because I have had ZERO time to scrap, or even look at new products or THINK about scrapping. It's been a busy month. Yesterday evening, though, I took advantage of some quiet(ish) time, and plopped my butt in front of my computer. Truthfully, I almost felt guilty about just sitting still. Sad isn't it? But true.

I'm a bit (*cough, a lot*) out of practice, and I sort of didn't even know where to start. So I decided to keep things super simple. Pick a few photos, crop them to standard 4x6 size, and pretend I'm doing a page with paper supplies. It all started coming together pretty easily from there. Here's what I came up with.



The photos were taken on the day of Meagan's 8th birthday party (which was this month, although you wouldn't know that because I never blogged about it). She had a bunch of girls over for a few hours, but 2 of them stayed the night. Once the party cleared out, the 3 girls, Dublin and I went for a walk down to the nature reserve by our house. We found a trail through the woods, and we played in the river. Meagan and C literally played IN the river, but G kept her distance. It was a good time, though. Sadly, I didn't have my actual camera with me, so these are cell phone pictures. They work.

No comments: