Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

week 13

Week 13 of 2013 was primarily focused on Easter. But not entirely. There were some other noteworthy events that week as well... like I GOT MY NEW CAMERA!! And we grilled out for the first time this year. And Isaac had a friend over after school. And we made cherry chip cupcakes (and we also made Brussels' Sprouts, but cupcakes are better).

Here's the whole spread....


The left side...

The right side...
(Click here to view credits)

I love the colors and fun pictures from this week. Bright and happy and full of energy! A lot of these were taken with my NEW camera!!  I ended up getting a Nikon D5200. As of yet, I have still not learned how to use manual settings, and would LOVE to someday take a class or two to learn. But the auto settings and scene selections are abundant and can pull off some pretty great photos on their own.


No comments: