Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Back in action...again.

I feel like a stranger to my own blog... like I've managed to sneak backstage, but I really don't belong here.
Since I last posted a month ago, I figured it was time. I'll ease back into things, and share some layouts with you today. But I AM now operating with a new planner (I'll try to come back and share about that), so perhaps I can actually begin to plan some blog time into my craziness that I call life.

Anyway.

Can I tell you something? I love Halloween time. I love the colors. And I love the decorations. And I love the candy. Oh, sweet candy! And I love the digital kits that come out at Halloween. (No, I'm not saying this to be a sales person... it's the truth!)  Something about the kits - the black and gray. The purple and orange and green. The angsty moody kits, the fun and kid-friendly kits. They all make me happy.... maybe because I have a very complicated personality that is both fun and kid-friendly as well as angsty and moody? I digress...

So anyway, that being said, this has been a good week for me. TLP's designers have been releasing tons of fun Halloween goodies this week, and I WANT.THEM.ALL!  I have already snagged a few of them, and have major plans (maybe next week while Lucas is traveling... I always seem to think that's when I'll get to play, and it always seems to turn out that i have ZERO free time when he's gone) to go back and grab a few more. For real, you should go check them out. They're having a big Halloween bash, with giveaways and games and prizes and whatnot.  Fun times, my friends.

Okay, so I managed to find time yesterday to finish 2 pages! What?! Two pages in one day is unheard of anymore. So, yes, I was pretty excited about that.

Click layout to view credits

Click layout to view credits

No comments: