Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I know this is not exactly what you're waiting for...

I realize that these are not exactly the Valentine's party pictures I had mentioned. But I've had a lot of scrapping to catch up on for CT's, and I sat down and finished up a few layouts this afternoon before they slipped my mind. So, I thought I'd share. I will still try to work on pictures - maybe tonight after church if there's time.

I also realize that my scrapbook layouts as of late have been rather heavily loaded with Meagan, and a little lacking in the boy department. Basically that's because I've had lots of girly kits to work with, and I'm NOT the kind of scrapper who can make girly kits work for boy layouts...some people can. Not me.


This layout is of some park pictures from last August. I liked the series of pics of her going down the slide. Every time I look at them, I'm forced to acknowledge that she is quickly gaining her independence, and will very soon need me for very little. The kit is a new kit by Cucciola, called Color Me Happy. It's available at Sunflower Scraps.

"Dear Grandma, I have fun with you. I wish I could live close to you, and then we could play together every day. I love you. Love, Meagan"


I've been wanting to do something with this picture ever since I took it, but every time I tried, the layout just didn't quite capture what I was going for. Today, I asked Meagan what she would say to Grandma if she could tell her anything. I wrote down what she told me, in letter form. This kit is called Crush and it's by Pink Ellie. It's at After Five Designs. Hope you like them!

No comments: