Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Meagan's #1 thing to be thankful for: a clean bed

Yesterday while I was at the grocery, Lucas took the kids down to the end of the street to play outside in the warm(ish) fresh air. They saw 6 deer and some turkeys. They also found deer poo and the spot where the deer bed down. Besides that, they generally got covered in mud from head to toe. Lucas had to wash their coats when they got back home just so they could wear them to school today.

I think Meagan was a little disturbed by the deer poo, because this morning at breakfast, she felt the need to tell me all about it - she was particular stumped at the fact that the deer sleep in the same place where they 'go.' She said, "Mommy, I think baby deers have to sleep in poop...that's gross.............I'm glad I don't sleep in poop."

No comments: