Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Look at the Bright Side

Well, it has been a not-so-great day around here. Last night, around 11:00, Lucas and I were laying in bed watching an episode of Heroes (my Christmas gift!!), when we heard the dreaded sound of vomiting coming from the other room. We both went to see who was the culprit, and found Meagan, still in her bed, getting sick everywhere. Uggh. Lucas scooped her up and took her into the bathroom, while I started stripping the bed, washing the laundry and scrubbing the carpet. We made a bed for her in our room, and attempted to lay back down. However, she was up about every 15 minutes getting sick all over again. It was a long night.

Today has been much more of the same, although it has slowed to about every 45 minutes I would say. She did manage to finally fall asleep around 1:00, and has only woken up a few times to run to the bathroom, do her thing, and then collapse back on her bean bag bed and go back to sleep.

I have been doing laundry and scrubbing bathrooms for most of the day. And there is still MUCH to be done. The kitchen is a mess, and I have 2 more bathrooms yet to do (not to mention that the laundry is nowhere near being finished). Looking at the bright side, though, I DID get to spend the day with my baby girl; and I have one very clean bathroom.

No comments: