Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Last Day

Today is my last day of being 33...tomorrow is the big 3-4. So how did I spend the day? I got a McDonald's tea for breakfast. I talked to my grandma on the phone for a few minutes. And my mom. And my dad. I went to work and spent recess outside in the sunny blue sky weather, even though it was chilly. I picked up my contacts. I applied for a new CT. I got gas. Made snacks. Took the kids to gymnastics. Then afterward the kids and I went to eat at a Mexican restaurant across from the gym. Then we made a trip to Target. Tonight I baked a cake that I will soon shred up to make cake pops for snack tomorrow.

It was a pretty plain day. But a good day. All good.

This is me today:
Photobucket

And Meagan today... wearing my sunglasses that busted this afternoon... she thought it was hillarious and wore them all the way to the gym:
Photobucket

**********

No comments: