Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Easy Berry Smoothies

Yesterday for Mother's Day, I treated myself to a Mt. Dew. I know that sounds funny, but I haven't had one in a while, and it just sounded good. Since we no longer keep it in the house, I made a run to Speedway (I needed gas anyway, so....). When I got back, Meagan saw my cup, and asked right away if I had gotten her a slushy. Nope, I didn't. So I decided to be nice and make them slushies.

I found this recipe in a Kraft Foods magazine and tried it out. Super easy. And YUM!  I altered it a bit... here's what I did...

Ingredients: 
1 - 6 oz. cup of light strawberry yogurt
1 cup ice
6 fresh strawberries
1 pkg. Kool-Aid Singles (I used Tropical Punch)

Directions: 
Dump it all into a blender and blend until smooth.


Kids loved it! I loved it! I might make one of these for myself today!!

No comments: