Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Project Life: Week 16

I have had week 16 done for a while now, but I've been avoiding posting it because it's a guaranteed Blogger frustration! Grrrr.

I have a minute to spare this morning, though, so I thought I'd quickly get it posted. This week I did a LOT of hybrid... made it in Photoshop Elements and then printed it to stick in the album. I was just not in the mood to mess with paper supplies and stickers and all that nonsense. I needed some good old fashioned digital creating *lol*. Seriously though, I feel SO out of my element using paper products, that sometimes going back to digital for this is like putting on my favorite pair of pj's. It's just comfortable.

Anyway.

Week 16 was a week of lacrosse games and gymnastics practices. It was a week of school field trips, softball, and house work.It was also the weekend of the Blue & Gold scrimmage (which we wanted to go to but passed due to the cost for 5 people....eeep). All in all, it was a pretty good week.

Here's the 2-page spread:

left:
 

right:
 

Well, that pretty much exhausts my patience with Blogger today. I'm off to do something far less frustrating. I do think that I'll look into transferring my blog to WordPress as soon as school is out and I have a bit more time. *sigh* It makes me sad, because Blogger has been so good for so long. Now it makes me want to pull my hair out. *shrug* Oh well. These are not the major issues in life.

Have a lovely day!!

**********

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

This is wonderful! You're a busy mom.