Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 Layouts Requested!

What a nice surprise I had this evening! After we got the kids tucked in, I sat down in the recliner, ipod in, big green machine on my lap, ready to scrap a bit. As is habit for me, I decided to check email before I started. In my inbox, there were 2 emails from Scrapbook Trends magazine requesting 2 of my digital layouts for a digital segment they're doing in their March 2009 issue! I am very excited! It's always a good experience to have a layout published, although I really do try to create my pages to please me and not to please everyone else's idea of what makes a good page. Anyway, they requested Grown Up (the red, black & white one I did recently of Meagan in my shoes & purse), and Enjoy Life (it was green, brown, and red...Meagan playing outside in her purple coat...not sure if you remember, it's been a while.) The only bummer is that I have to go through and remove them from all of the online galleries where they're posted (including my blog). I will be able to repost them in May after they are published. (I would hate to leave my blog incomplete!) Anyway, off to scrap now...just thought I'd share my good news.

No comments: