Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally!!

After a month & a half of being in school, finally yesterday Sebastian came home with HOMEWORK!! I had been starting to really wonder what the deal was, because kids at virtually every school around us have been doing homework since the first week, but Sebastian has had nothing! Yesterday, though, he busted out a F.I.S.H. (I can't really remember at the moment what it stands for...families and something something homework...??) homework folder. It had a list of homework assignments for the week, the book he is reading, spelling words to practice, and the papers he has to do. The homework is all due back on Thursday, so he can do it at whatever pace he chooses, as long as it's done by Thursday. I can't tell you how relieved I felt after seeing this folder! All I can say is, it's about time! :)

No comments: