Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Autumn Play


I finished this one tonight. It's been sort of lingering in process for about a week now. LOL. I also reconstructed my album from my trip to Spain (from 1998). I took it out about 3 weeks ago to show one particular picture to a friend, and the album posts sheared right in two. Today at Hobby Lobby, I found a nice D-ring binder, and some page inserts for 50% off. Total, the whole thing cost me less than $20 to put back together. And because the pages were the kind that the pictures just slide in, the album went together in just a few hours (all 380+ pictures).
Other than that, today we accomplished very little. The kids played upstairs for a lot of the day. They played outside for a while this evening after it cooled off a little (now that the weather has gone from freezing cold back to 70 degrees, you would think the sun was going to melt my children...what wimps! LOL).

No comments: