Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

As Promised....

I am totally operating off of the "Better late than never" slogan right now! Here are our Easter Pictures... only one week after the fact!

We attempted an outdoor photo session. I didn't consider the fact that it was early morning, and the sun was going to be RIGHT IN OUR EYES. No matter where we went, or what angle I faced them, it was just too bright, and they all struggled to keep their eyes open. But I still think the pictures turned out pretty cute...


So as to try to get a few pictures without squinty eyes, I took them all back inside for some pics on the couch. However, by this time, they were all feeling a little ornery, and the silliness ensued. You can see it first in Meagan's eyes, and then Isaac's, and pretty soon, a whole Bunny Ear battle was under way. It was funny to watch, and they giggled so hard I thought for sure Isaac would burst! I love laughter like that...it's infectious!!


The kids each took turns taking pictures of me with someone else. There were a lot of blurred shots on my camera, but a few turned out okay.


Finally, after church, we did an outdoor egg hunt. We only hid and hunted the eggs that we had decorated the day before. Nothing fancy. But it still was a ball! I think it was a good thing we only did a few eggs, because it took a good 45 minutes for them just to find those. And that was with some heavy hinting at times! LOL!

***

No comments: