Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Layouts to Share

Today is Digital Scrapbook Day, and I've been plopped in front of the TV with my laptop on my lap for the past few hours (watching an UGLY Notre Dame football game). I've gotten 2 layouts done today, plus I have 2 from a day or so ago to share.

First, here are 2 Halloween costume pages... one of Meagan and one of the boys...



Fairy Wings
Journaling: The magic of a costume can only truly be appreciated through the wonder of a child. The moment the wings were put into place, your imagination took flight, and you were instantly transformed into a flying fairy.
(Click here to view full credits)


Who's Boba? Who's Jango?

Journaling: I can't keep it straight. I keep asking, and you keep giving me an answer, but I just can't remember.

(Click here to view full credits)


Breathe Deep
I did this layout is for a challenge at the LilyPad. It was really very cool - in the process I learned about a new tool that I'm sure I'll be using again - a color palette generator. Just upload any photo, and it will pull together a color palette from the photo. Here's the link to it if you want to give it a try. I uploaded the picture of Isaac (that's in the top left corner of this layout). Here's the color palette I was given, if you're interested in checking it out.
Journaling: I love to see you taking in your surroundings - enjoying the total beauty of nature. I hope you live your whole lives with this same awe & wonder.
(click here to view full credits)
Perfect Apple
Another LilyPad challenge layout - this time for a template challenge. I downloaded a free template that they're giving away right now and used it to make this layout. These are pics of Meg picking apples on her field trip this year.

Journaling: Apple picking at the apple orchard for your preschool field trip. This year Grandma H. was able to go with us, so it was an extra special day. You picked the smallest apple on the tree, but didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. You said it was the 'cutest little apple' you've ever seen because it was so round & shiny & itty bitty. To you, it was the perfect apple. I'm glad you were happy! That's all that really matters. Although you adored your little apple, you didn't hesitate to eat it!!
(click here to view full credits)

No comments: