Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Write Me

A quick layout I put together the other day to tell the story of my 6th grade pen pal.

Journaling: My 6th grade teacher decided it would benefit us to do a pen pal project. We were to write one letter and see if we received a response. I was given a pen pal from Australia. Her name was Kylie Sedgers. Not only did she respond, but we ended up writing several letters to each other. She sent pictures of her family & of herself. I remember thinking it was so funny that it was sunny & warm at Christmas time! I always looked forward to her letters. I kept everything she ever sent & put it in an album. I was sad when the day came that I realized she wasn't going to respond this time. I never expected a pen pal project to mean so much to me!

Click here to view full credits.

No comments: