Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear O-I

Journaling: Dear O-I, I am writing this letter to thank you. Now, I know that might sound odd to you. You are, after all, an inanimate object - a building, a factory, a company. You have no feelings or emotions. Yet you have taught me, or rather, you have reminded me of some things I had lost sight of... you've reminded me of the many blessings in our lives. You've reminded me that family is the greatest treasure we have in this life. And most importantly, you have shown me yet again that, no matter what circumstances may be, we are held by God, and He alone is our Provider. For these reminders I thank you.

I used a gorgeous new kit, Tranquil, by Leora Sanford and One Little Bird Designs. You can follow the link to check it out.

(Click here to view full credits.)

No comments: