Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweet Tea

I swear some days I just sit back and think, I am one of the luckiest girls ever! I am just constantly blown away by all the gorgeousness I get to play with for fun! It is one of the best things ever! The other night I made a layout using Leora's new kit with Paislee Press, Sweet & Tart. Here's the preview (with links... because it's on sale today, so I thought I'd share it with you!).


I took these pictures Friday during the day. Meagan decided it was her stuffed animal's birthday. So she gathered up some of her favorites (at least for the moment) and set up, what else, a tea party for them. She used her play food for the food, and apple juice for the tea (which she only poured in her own cup... I just didn't think juice and stuffed animals would mix well). She even 'wrapped' gifts for Moley (the birthday mole.... I always thought it was a bear, but she has insisted it is a mole, and I figure it's not worth the argument). Anyway, she spent a good hour or more playing tea party birthday party. At the end of it all, Moley had turned three!


Journaling: Today's events included a birthday party for Moley, who was turning three. What better way to celebrate than with a tea party? On the guest list - Floppers and Husky and Purple Bear (and you, of course). You were a wonderful tea party hostess. It is such a privilege to be a part of these moments.

No comments: