Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Road Trip

A quick layout I did of some 'mustang' pictures from last summer. We spent HOURS last summer down at the end of our street while the kids drove around and around and around the circle. They would stop and park, get out and 'go to the grocery' or 'go hunting' or 'go to work'... all kinds of grown up things. I couldn't help but think as I was putting this layout together that we may have very likely had our last drive around the circle. Isn't it funny how something seems so ordinary and commonplace while you're doing it. It's so easy to not even consider that it may be the last time you ever do that very thing. I guess there is always a last of everything. Just a teeny little reminder to appreciate every experience while I have it to appreciate.


I used a new kit by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish designs... It's a gigantic kit and mini-kit combo that's way to big to even try to describe here. Here's a link to Krista Sahlin's blog to check it out.

(Click here to view full credits)

No comments: