Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Fabuloud Five!!

It's official... Meagan is FIVE! I know I say this at every birthday post, but TIME FLIES! I just look at her now and can't believe how big she is getting. It's crazy! There's a part of me that misses those itty bitty baby snuggles, but I am so grateful for the funny conversations and the fun things we do together now that she is so grown up!
On her actual birthday, she went to her friend Anna's house for a few hours (so that I could go birthday present shopping, since she is always with me). Then we went and picked the boys up from school, grabbed some Hungry Howies pizza for dinner, and had a gift opening, movie watching (and lawn-mowing) evening. And of course there were birthday cupcakes with confetti cake and pink frosting and sprinkles and princess wrappers. As gifts she received 2 Barbies from Sebastian, Little Pet Shop animals from Isaac, a Barbie convertible, Birthday Barbie, and scooter from us, a purse and a dress from my grandma, and a tutu and leotard from Grandma and Grandpa W.


As if that weren't enough, we then went down to Grandma and Grandpa H.'s house for a birthday party over the weekend. So much family came, it was wonderful! And there were kids everywhere! Meagan had a ball! She is very proud of the fact that she's five... and she seems to be quite good at it!

No comments: