Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

A Happy Reminder

I hadn't realized how long it had been since I'd had a really good laugh. In fact, I had forgotten how much fun it is to laugh until it hurts! Saturday evening, after the party, a bunch of us were just hanging out around the house, and started up a game of Catch Phrase. I haven't laughed that hard for a LONG time, but I laughed until I thought my sides would burst.

Some of the funniest moments are those that you wouldn't understand unless you were there. Like Tyler trying to act out "Jolly Roger" and giving the clue, "the happy pirate" or Lucas misunderstanding which body part he was supposed to be describing - uvula instead of, well... we'll leave that one alone. *LOL* Or Tina's relative fighting in the Civil War! I'm laughing all over again just thinking back on it!

Thanks for the laughs everyone! I had a great time! I miss laughing, and I've decided I need to do it more often!

No comments: