Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet Treats

I've managed to get quite a bit done in the past few days - bathroom cleaning, front room organizing, halloween decorating, laundry, etc. All I really have to show for it is one layout though. Our Halloween decorations pooped out on us in the rain - they kept popping the GFI, which I guess means they don't like the rain. So they're unplugged at the moment until it will stop raining long enough for me to go fix the issue. The bathroom is clean and sparkly, but you don't really want to see a picture of my bathroom, I'm pretty sure. I DID manage to get two desks and a storage shelf for the front room, and that is well on its way to being a functional, not disasterous room, but I'll wait until it's a bit more finished to share that with you.

So that leaves me with this one little ol' layout. This is still one of my favorie every-day summer memories from this year. We did something TOTALLY out of the norm for us and bought candy and pop for our afternoon snack. We sat out in the nice warm weather in the grassy area next to our van (in the Target parking lot) and had a junk food binge before gymnastics. Good times. I think my kids wondered what had come over me when I told them "yes" to the candy bars and root beer. *lol*

Photobucket
Journaling: We took advantage of free time before gymnastics & got a junk food snack at Target. We sat in the parking lot and enjoyed our last bit of summer before school started up again.

(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: