Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Before I share my layouts for today, I thought I'd pass along some fun stuff... The Lilypad is having a store-wide sale this weekend... 30% off of everything thru the 20th!  Click the image to check out the shop...

I have 2 layouts to share with you this week...

The first one is a memory from our camping trip this summer... I didn't have any pictures of our night by the campfire making s'mores, but I still wanted to document it. I used a fantastic new camping kit by Karah Fredricks & Gina Miller...

(Click here to view full credits)
Journaling: "Yes we did make s'mores, but it was too dark out for pictures. Saturday night, just before we got cleaned up for bed, we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores over the campfire. It's a good thing too, because we only ended up staying one night."

For layout #2, Krista Sahlin of Sahlin Studio asked the members of her creative team to pick their favorite Sahlin Studio kit or product and make a layout with it. I thought it would be fun, but I didn't expect it to be so hard! She has a LOT of great stuff, and picking a true favorite is virtually impossible. I do have a handful of kits, though, that I am more drawn to, for the colors or element style or whatever. I chose to use Field Trip and a few other mix-and-match items to go with it...

Meagan's lunch she made for herself the night before her first day of 2nd grade...
(Click here to view full credits)
Journaling: "I packed my own lunch for the 1st day of school. Apples and kiwi, cheese, peanut butter and jelly, cherry tomatoes from our garden, mini cinnamon graham crackers, and mommy threw in a mini york peppermint patty."

**********

No comments: