Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sleep tight

What a gorgeous day we had today! After church we went on a bike ride, so Lucas could test out his new bike. The parking lots behind our house were empty, so the kids had free reign over them - a dream come true for the boys! They were ramping curbs and speeding from one end of the lot to the other. Later in the afternoon, we played basketball, followed by a little t-ball / baseball. Meagan insisted on wearing a bike helmet while batting - maybe because yesterday she got cracked in the head by her brother with a bat (plastic bat, so nothing too bad). So, needless to say, she looked a little quirky! But whatever works for her...she surely isn't our first quirky child!



Tonight was a scrapping night for me. I'm still trying to get caught up on layouts for my designers...June was a bad scrapping month for me. Oh well, I can only do what I can. But I was able to get one done at least tonight. I actually had to do it twice because I had it almost finished and my computer ran out of RAM (?????) and crashed on me. So quite a bit of my progress was lost. Oh well, I like the second version better, so I guess it worked out okay anyhow.



Larger Image


Journaling: We never seem to know where we'll find you anymore. Wherever it is, it's usually somewhere other than your bed... our bed, the upstairs hallway, the living room floor, the top of the stairs... this particular night, you were in the middle of the kitchen floor. You must have snuck down to watch Daddy play on the computer. Sleep where you fall, huh Baby Girl? Well, wherever you land, sleep tight.

Credits

No comments: