Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

Glimpse of the future

I've had a glimpse of the future - all of the schedules, the sports, and activities - YIKES! Today is the first day for me all week that I haven't had somewhere to take someone for daytime or evening activities. This has been a busy week for us! Monday was what ended up being Sebastian's last t-ball game (Wed. was called due to lightening). Tuesday we had story hour in the morning. Then Tuesday night kicked off a 3-day sports camp at church. Sebastian did soccer, and quite enjoyed himself. Each night was 2 1/2 hours long, though, so it pretty much commanded the evenings. But, lots of fun, and well worth the time! I'm looking forward to a bummy day around the house, just catching up on stuff that needs to be done (like laundry for starters! Sebastian told me yesterday that their clothes hamper "reeks" *LOL*). Gonna try to pay bills today. Maybe I'll get some more scrapping done tonight...or sleeping...that sounds good too!

As an update - still no new news on any moving, etc., for those of you who might be wondering. I'll keep you posted.

For now, I'm off to switch the laundry around and figure out what to do next. I'm feeling like there's way more to do than I can get done today, and I sort of struggle to prioritize when I'm feeling like this. So I guess I'm just going to have to pick SOMETHING and DO IT! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Deidra Faith said...

MOVING??? Did I miss a post somewhere???? MOVING?????

Rebecca H. said...

no you didn't miss a post...i've purposely kept it out of the blog because we just dont know anything yet. if we do, i'll pass it along.