Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Rain or Shine

Well, I got my wish...t-ball was rained out yesterday. I just wasn't feelin' it, know what I mean? I wasn't in the mood to haul everyone to the fields to sit in the gloomy, overcast, chilly weather. I was wishing I knew a rain dance or something (LOL) but I didn't end up needing it. It POURED. So, no t-ball. Yippee.

Yesterday afternoon we went on an errand-running trip to the post office (to mail Sebastian's birthday invitations) & the library (to return books - and get new ones). It was NOT raining at that time, and the 2 are pretty close together. So we just walked from one to the other. It was quite an enjoyable outing. It was nice to be out in the fresh air just spending time together. And I had 2 people give compliments - one at the post office and one at the library - about how well behaved the kids were being. (Who, Meagan and Isaac????) That's always nice. It's nice to hear that I haven't screwed them up yet (LOL)!!

Other than that, not much to report. We had a pretty quiet day. I sat down last night and tried to scrap, but ended up on message boards and browsing the internet instead. Oh well. I did put some finishing touches on a page I mostly did about a month ago. I still don't know how I feel about it - I did it off of someone else's layout sketch, and I don't typically work so well with sketches. So, maybe it will grow on me overall. But I love the pictures of the boys. Sebastian was just 3 and Isaac was 1 1/2. Oh, the 'little' days. Where have they gone?


Larger Image

Journaling: Why is it that hard to get one decent picture of the 2 of you? Is it too much to ask for you to both look at the camera at the same time? Just for amoment, could you both sit down? Leave your hats alone? PLEASE!!

Credits

No comments: