Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This n That

Since Lucas moved the computer back down to the basement (at my request - and I love him for it!), I haven't been at the computer much. Maybe because of computer location, or maybe because our lives have been crazy & busy and I just haven't taken the time. Whatever the reason, it's been 4 days since I've posted anything. (oops, sorry).

Well, Monday we had t-ball again. Sebastian actually CAUGHT a ball that was coming straight at his head. He didn't flinch. He didn't just stand there. He actually looked like he knew what he was doing, and he moved his glove to the ball and caught it! Woo hoo! Evidence that some progress is being made! While the game was going on, Isaac and Meagan kind of wandered around, straying a little, but not too far. At one point, I looked over at Isaac, and he was holding hands with a little girl walking through a field of unmowed 'flowers.' This, however, was the same little girl that ran up and kissed Sebastian at the beginning of the t-ball season...I smell trouble! LOL! Seriously, though, it was just harmless friendship hand-holding, but it was funny anyway. What cuties!

Lucas is off seeing the world again without us. He's in our old stomping grounds for training this week. I thought of going with him, but Sebastian would have missed both of his games, and he's already going to miss one next week. So we opted to stay home. So it's been a pretty quiet week with Daddy gone. Last night the kids & I went to dinner at Applebees, where we played a stimulating game of I spy. I swear Isaac could play that game for hours. It makes me think of my grandpa. When we would go visit them when I was little, he and I would sit on the side of their house and play I Spy for what felt like forever. How is it that that game never gets old to a child? How is it that my grandpa had the patience to play it for as long as he did? These are things I may never know the answers to.

Anyway...another game tonight, and maybe a DQ trip afterwards? Maybe. For now, we're going to head next door to go swimming and just take it easy.

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

Thought you'd like to know I posted a Harry Potter challenge on my blogs! I know you're a big fan and it's definitely something you could do with your digi scrapping!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!