Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

Surprise!

Yesterday morning, I came downstairs, and the first thing I saw was a note from my husband that said he loves me and he had something for me. Ooooooo, I love surprises! And I LOVE notes from my husband! The day passed as usual. He got home as I was making dinner. He sat down at the computer and started browsing the internet. In the middle of cooking and chasing after the kids, I had forgotten that I had a surprise waiting for me. As I was getting dinner on the table, the doorbell rang. "Stay here," he says. Well, I was curious, but I don't like to ruin surprises, so I stayed. And I stayed. And I stayed. I didn't hear him in the living room anymore. I was starting to wonder if he had left. ??? Finally, although I didn't want to spoil the fun, I peeked in the living room...not there. Hmmm... Then he calls down from the basement, "Come here." How did he sneak past me and get down there so quietly? (Maybe he really is a ninja! LOL) So, I headed down the steps. When I got down there, he took me around the corner and pointed me in the direction of my scrap desk... A NEW WIDE SCREEN MONITOR! My broken 'thermometer' has officially been replaced! Yay! What a great surprise! And I'm proud of him for pulling it off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So....Where are the pics of this??? I would like to see it...

GUS