Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

Falling behind

Well, I feel like I'm falling behind in just about everything at the moment - housework, bookwork, yard work, scrapping, and blogging. We've had lots of stuff going on, and very little time for much more than the basics. I managed to steel enough time last night to finish a layout for one of the creative teams I'm on. I did this layout using Karen Lewis' new 'Out of This World' kit. At the rate I'm going, it feels like it will be forever before I get caught up. Oh well, one thing at a time...starting with this layout, I guess.



Larger Image

Journaling:
the robot shirt. a gift from tina, summer ‘05. size 3T. a wardrobe staple for the past two years. to be worn only with orange mesh shorts, if possible. to be worn as frequently as possible. you absolutely adore this shirt. but now it’s ‘07, and you have outgrown this priceless article of clothing. more than once you tried to convince me it still fit,but, really, it hardly goes over your head anymore. sorry, buddy, the robot shirt has to go. we’ll keep it. i wouldn’t dare part with it for good. but, let’s pack it in a special box with other special things we want to keep. then we can get it out and look at it any time you would like. plus, we’ve got lots of good pictures of you in your coolest shirt ever. i’ll even make a page about it for our scrapbook. how does that sound? good? good. And if we ever find another cool robot shirt in a store, maybe we can get you one.

Credits

No comments: