Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2007

House of Flying Daggers

Guess what happens when Daddy falls asleep watching a movie while Mommy is in the basement scrapbooking? The boys watch the still-playing movie and begin to imitate it. Unfortunately the movie was House of Flying Daggers! LOL! So now my boys are flying around the house with swords babbling "hung chu ku do wa" and other nonsense. Occasionally, English will prevail in phrases that sound something like this: "Ow! Mom, he hit me!" or "Isaac, no throwing swords!" The only other sounds heard are giggles and thumps (from jumping and hitting the floor). Next time, hopefully he'll fall asleep to a documentary on sloths or something.

2 comments:

Deidra Faith said...

Hey! I got that email tonight from Oscraps about Carla Gibson. I remember getting the email last week and I've been praying for her. Wow...obviously I didn't know her or anything. And I haven't been doing the digi thing long but still makes you think. Hmmm...

Rebecca H. said...

yes, i saw that too. i am so sad for her husband and child. the layouts he made for her were beautiful. i can't begin to understand what they're feeling & going through right now, but i am praying for comfort for them that goes beyond understanding.