Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cousins

Here's another layout to share. I had a very pink and purple kit to work with. I love the colors & the paper, but didn't have tons in the way of pictures to go with it. So, I started looking through pictures to see if I could find something I've yet to do anything with. I have all of these pictures that have gone unscrapped, but I've looked at them so many times that I now sort of overlook them. Well, I found this picture of Meagan and Carmen at Meagan's first birthday party. I've never scrapped it because Meagan is making a less-than-pleasant face in it. But, I guess it is what it is...so I used it anyway.

Larger Image

Journaling: true, this is not the 'happiest' picture of the 2 of you. but what can you expect after a long afternoon of partying without napping? some day, sooner than we know, the 2 of you will truly be able to enjoy party days!


Credits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute page. i have not been on the computer in a while. i was looking at some of the pictures you had on a slide. i can not believe how long megan's hair is getting. hope all is well.