Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2007

This is Home


I finished this this afternoon. I had taken a bunch of pics of details around our house that are unique to the house because of us for one reason or another - you know, what makes it a home instead of a house. Always living under the threat of a move, I just wanted to make sure I captured the details and special things about each of the homes we live in.



Journaling:
Top left corner: 'We may move a few more times before all is said and done. But homes are not made with houses, but with family and the memories shared. and for now...this is home.'

around the edge: '[our address]; the deck we built Memorial Day '06; Mothers Day flower '07; our Charlie Brown tree; the garden we planted spring '07; landscaping we did when I was 8 mos pregnant '05; JFK rose; clematis; vacation boots with hens and chicks - a gift from the boys '06; birdhouse the boys built with Big Grandpa.'

Credits

No comments: