Pages

Friday, June 8, 2007

ix-nay the ig-pay atin-lay

Aw, snap! No more pig latin for secret 'over their heads' talk for Lucas and me. I got busted today! We were discussing giving them back their play station. Lucas had told the boys they had earned it back and he would set it up for them today, but he didn't know where I had put it. So, not wanting to reveal my hiding spot (for future use and all), I told him in pig latin. 'in-ay u-thay oset-clay under-ay y-may ants-pay.' I had hardly finished my last 'ay' when Sebastian chimes in, 'You said it's in the closet under your pants.' Aw snap! Luc looks at me and says 'ix-nay the ig-pay atin-lay.' At least it wasn't a discussion of birthday presents or something like that. And we already can't spell things over his head. What's left?

So, the boys have successfully managed to earn back their play station, and they are happily playing away down in the basement. At least that should give me a good quiet 'nap' time to myself. (wink).

(I moved the kindergarten picture slide shows to the bottom of the blog, in case you're looking for them. I'll leave them up for a while, then I'll probably just post links to them so you can get back to them if you want. They just take up way to much room on here. But I guess grandmas & grandpas and such like to see the pictures, so I'll do it for them!)

No comments: