Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Have I Ever Mentioned...

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my husband?! Seriously. For starters, remember that we're in the midst of house prep/messiness... and the basement has caught the major bulk of it, since it is, in fact, a basement. Also know that the basement is the place where all the kids go during small group (which will be held at our house tomorrow, like every Tuesday night). Well, tonight at dinner, he mentioned something about having to do something with the mess in the basement before tomorrow. My heart sank. I had totally forgotten, and I had already made plans to go to the grocery tonight (as this was the only night of the week I would be able to pull it off kid-free...bonus). Oh well, not the first time I've had to rearrange plans... no big deal. Then after we finished eating, he took my hand and drug me downstairs to the basement...

NO MESS! While Meagan, Isaac and I were at gymnastics tonight, Sebastian and Lucas completely cleaned and organized (as much as possible for the moment, anyhow) the entire basement... even swept the floor with a shop vac. LOVE. I can't tell you how happy I was!!

LOVE. That's all I can say about that! :)

No comments: