Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Make a Wish

Wow, things have been non-stop around here this week! I am definitely feeling it with Lucas being out of town during the week! He gets home this afternoon... can't wait to see him!

In the midst of all the activity, I did manage to get ONE layout done this week... I guess one is better than none, right? And I am REALLY liking the way it turned out, which is always a bonus!

Here's the kit I used... Make a Wish... a collaboration by Sahlin Studio and Spotted Dog Design.

I pulled out some un-scrapped pictures from Sebastian's birthday party last year. I usually really struggle to scrap birthdays... and pretty much every major holiday. But this one came together REALLY easily. I am seriously liking this kit, and will most likely be using it for a few more un-scrapped birthday pictures. Maybe I can just get them all done (just in time for more pictures this year, right?)

Journaling: This year you wanted a monkey birthday. And of course, Grandma H. came through with amazing results. She made you your own big monkey cupcake, & smaller cupcakes for the guests. You couldn't have been happier! And yes, you just had to be a monkey!

(Click here to view full credits.)

No comments: