Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 13

Another week done! Not a lot of pictures this week from day to day, since I was sick for the middle chunk of it. I guess it didn't occur to me to take pictures of me laying on the couch in misery, or of the ceiling fan that Lucas installed in the living room (which is actually a big deal that I'm super excited about), or the numerous trips to gymnastics. And I altogether MISSED Isaac's lacrosse game, as it was held the same day as my day of misery. *sigh*

I did manage to fill the 2 page spread, though, thanks to pictures from Sebastian's state meet, and a few pictures from the first 2 days of Spring Break. I had to improvise a bit to capture some of the things I wanted to document... such as Sebastian's 100% on states and capitals, and also Sebastian getting contacts to try out!! Big stuff... no photos.

So for the states, I turned to the internet for a graphic of the US. And for the contacts, I made this little journaling card insert:
Photobucket

Here's the full 2-page spread for the week:
Photobucket


Left:
Photobucket


Right:
Photobucket

And a close-up of the Spring Break 4x6 I made (all digital, using TLP products: quote bubbles by Karah Fredricks, Background paper by Allison Pennington)
Photobucket

No comments: