Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 15

My IT guy (aka Lucas) has come through again! He got my web browser updated for me so that I can once again post on my blog. *yea!* So I'm back in action (although, still VERY short on free time for blogging, so my posts may be a bit scattered for a bit longer... hang with me pleeeeeease!)

Very slowly, bit by bit, I have managed to pull together another week of my Project Life 2012. It's been in itty bitty bits at a time, since that's all I've had to work with. I've still got weeks 16 and 17 to do, plus another 4 weeks that I've skipped to try to get as caught up as I am. *sigh* Life has taken over in full force, and all the extras, like photo editing (and blogging) have all but fallen off the charts. *shrug* What can ya do but keep plugging along.

So, here it is... my week 15. Easter. Lacrosse. Gymnastics. Softball. And a few odds and ends here and there.

 Photobucket
 left:
  Photobucket
 right:
  Photobucket

I found an easy way to address my text alignment issue when trying to print journaling on the index cards and 3x4 insert cards. I found that scanning the card, and then opening the scanned image in Photoshop Elements allows me to align my text exactly as I want it right on the screen. Then, to print, I simply hide the scanned card layer, print the text only, then tape the actual index card over the printed text and reprint. This will put the card in the exact place I want it to be in order to get the text to print just where I want it to print on the card. Super easy. Here are some examples: Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

**********

No comments: