Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 14

Wow, my time to do things like blog and edit / print pictures continues to be EXTREMELY limited. We are just on the go non-stop! This week we've had 3 lacrosse games, one lacrosse practice, four gymnastics practices, a softball practice, and a field trip since Sunday.

BUT. I did manage to get pictures printed a little at a time, and have finally pieced together my week 14 for Project Life. It's VERY simple yet again, as simple is all I have time for, and I really don't want to fall behind again. So I'm doing what I can with what I've got to work with. *shrug*

This week I did more digi / hybrid stuff. I used quite a few digi cards and printed them to be used in my project. It's just more comfortable for me that way, since that's the medium I'm used to working with anyway.

spread
Photobucket

left
Photobucket

right
Photobucket

And I figured while I was sharing the week of the zoo, I could share a 'few' other zoo and flower garden pictures as well.

From our River Walk:
Photobucket

These were taken from along the river peeking into the flower garden...
Photobucket
Photobucket
And looking out over the city...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A few zoo pics:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the flower garden:
They have an indoor orchid display right now... beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The kids thought the zoo train through the flowers was fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And can I have this in my back yard please?!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay, that's all the sharing I have for now. Time to go get the kids up for school! Have a great day!

**********

No comments: