Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My First Christmas

I have a backlog of layouts I've done but have not shared. I have a backlog of  lot of things I've done but not shared, now that I come to think of it. One thing at a time. I'll start simple and work my way back into things.
 
I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time to snag this picture of Dublin in front of the Christmas tree. If I were on top of things enough to actually do Christmas cards this year, maybe this would have been our card photo. As it is, though, I can't seem to even accomplish simple daily tasks on a regular basis, so I'm certainly not interested in complicating matters with extras like cards. It's just not going to happen.
 
click to view larger image

Anyway, I used a bunch of TLP goodies from the December BYOC and the December 'Document Your December (DYD)' collection. You can click here to view full credits.

**********

No comments: