Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sebastian's First Meet

This Saturday is Sebastian's first meet. For those who are interested, I've updated the meet schedule page with the address and competition time. From what he says, I think he's mostly ready, but has a few trouble spots. He's worried about his high bar dismount - a fly-away this year. And on floor, his handstand pirouette is giving him troubles. And maybe a handstand on parallel bars? Although I think he said that was getting better. Either way, we'll go and cheer him on, no matter what. I'm excited for him to get back into competition... he's been missing it! Plus, I think he wants to add to his medal collection on his bedroom wall. Uncle Shane made him such a cool medal display rack, that he wants to get it filled up. Love it.

*****

On another note altogether, Meagan is home AGAIN today. *sigh*  I got home from a meeting last night at about 8:15, and she was already sound asleep (and had been for some time, according to the boys). I went in to kiss her goodnight... she was burning up, so I checked her with the ear thermometer. She was almost 102. Eeep. Not going to school again. So she slept in until about 8:30 this morning. Still won't eat breakfast, and she's coughing like a maniac. But she seems to be in good spirits. We'll see how the day goes. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that she is better by tomorrow.

**********

No comments: