Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

I heart my Laptop...I mean, Husband!

Have I ever told you how much I love my husband?! If not, let me tell you...He's the BEST! I love that he does way over the top stuff for me sometimes just because. (That's not the only reason I love him, of course, LOL!) Last week he got online and 'built' a laptop that would work for my scrapbooking so that I can be a little more mobile with it. He told me if I wanted it, to go ahead and get it.

WHAT! I was severely tempted to jump at the offer, but I felt held back - kind of like a gut check in the pit of my stomach. So I sat down and figured out all of the stuff we would have to cover (monetarily speaking) from now until the beginning of next year, and compared that to what we have available to cover it. We were about $600 short of getting the laptop without cutting it too close or having to dip into savings. So I decided to wait and start saving a little each week until I could make up the $600.

Well, this week, we received a check in the mail that more than covered the amount I was short for the laptop. GOD IS GOOD! So, Wednesday, Lucas rebuilt the computer for me, and we ordered it! I'm so excited I'm almost giddy!!! It's a green one even! (Actually the green was probably the majority of the reason I picked the one I picked...yes, I'm a silly girl who cares about color over performance! The fact that it's green, along with the fact that it came with Adobe Premier for home videos was what swayed my decision!)

It is 'in production' as of right now. It's scheduled to ship next Thursday I think. So now I just have to hang on and exercise a bit of patience until it gets here! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

Man, when I ordered my laptop, I was SO EXCITED!! I counted down the days!! I'm not sure how I lived without it before!!! I can't wait to see your green one!!!