Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

8 Years Yesterday, 7 Years Tomorrow

As of yesterday, we've been married for 8 years! As of tomorrow morning, Sebastian will be 7.


For our anniversary, friends of ours offered to watch the kids for us yesterday evening so we could go out. Not just watch them for the evening, but keep them over night!!! Sweet! So, we dropped them off and headed out for a bit of a date night. We went and saw Indiana Jones (Indiananna Jones, lol!). Then this morning I got to sleep in a bit before I went to pick them up. What an awesome gift!

Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Sebastian's birthday. We're planning on going out for breakfast before I go to work (but I'm only working a little, so we can have the majority of the day open). Also, sometime tomorrow, we're going to pack and head to Ohio for the weekend (we're having his birthday party down there this year)...pray for me because I do NOT enjoy packing! It way stresses me out! LOL!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congrats on the eight years! I know this makes me sound old, but I can't believe we've been married for eight years (or will be in August, Lord willing). We don't seem old enough for that... then you throw in children and the fact that we're moms... I better stop before my hips go out or my arthritis sets in.