Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Worth the wait

Sebastian's ants came yesterday. He's happy now!

He ran to the mailbox as soon as the mailman came, sure that his ants would be there. Sure enough, he had a yellow envelope with his name on it. We waited for Lucas to get home (from power washing the Vaseline off of the screen from Tuesday's episode - he had to go to a car wash to clean it!) to put the ants in. I wasn't going to do it, because I didn't know if I needed to do anything besides dump them in...I couldn't find the instructions anywhere, and I thought, with as long as he waited for his ants, I surely wasn't going to be the one to kill them! LOL!

Yesterday they were a bit lethargic from their travels. This morning, however, they had started building their tunnels. Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ssshhheeewwwwww about time man ants take a long time to grow i had some you could have had lol ticks to lol I am so glad the couch came clean UGH THAT GIRL! I shold be saying boy but oh no miss MEAGAN
THIS IS WHY WE ALL LOVE HER SO!!

oxox COLIE