Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Odds & Ends

Nothing like staying up until 1:00 in the morning to watch a hockey game! To put it mildly, I did not want to get up this morning. But, at least I staid up for a good outcome...Pittsburgh won! Have I ever told you how much I LOVE HOCKEY?! I love hockey! I really do! If I could play, I'd be there!

Anyway, other than that, Cassie came over last night and colored my hair. So now I have fun hair again instead of boring plain brown.

This is Sebastian's last day of school...tomorrow is field day, so I'm hoping for no rain tomorrow (although rain tonight would be fine, so we would be without soccer and t-ball practices). Then Thursday & Friday he has half days, and then he's done. Summer break is just around the corner! :)

Meagan has been very into looking like a princess lately. The other night I tucked her in, in pajamas. Before bed I had laid out an outfit for her to wear the next day - a skirt & a white top. When I checked on her later that night, she had ditched the pj's, put the skirt & shirt on, and climbed back in bed and went to sleep. For church on Sunday, Lucas had to do some convincing to get her to wear her Dora crocks. Only after he insisted that they were pink princess Dora shoes, would she put them on. What a goofy girl!

Isaac has it all planned out what he's going to get his brother for his birthday. He is looking forward to going to the store to pick it out. FYI, we've decided to have the party in Ohio, for anyone who was wondering.

Okay, that's about it. Not much is really happening around here today. Just life as usual - little odds & ends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it red again?????

Rebecca H. said...

no, not red...not hot pink...not crazy, just fun. she did an all-over dark brownish red (but A LOT more brown than red!) w/ bleach highlights. so i'm only 2-toned instead of 3 like that other time! :)