Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

In the mood for a change

As you have probably already figured out, I was in the mood for change. I decided to take some R&R time tonight, as I was too tired to do anything of any significance. So I decided to revamp my blog. I was kinda getting tired of the darkness...and all the dots! LOL!

I know everyone's computer configurations are different, so please let me know if you're having trouble seeing it. I can resize it to a smaller size (mostly the banner at the top...everything else is set by the layout template). But it looks like the right size on my laptop... anyway, let me know.

Off to bed now, so I can get up to get the kids ready for school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky,


I love your new fresh look.
Looks really good and set up
is great.

Love ya,
Nancy